Sunday, April 3, 2016

I Hope Jewel's Husband Heard You :)

Dear Future Wife,

Yesterday we went to Wizard Con with Gnomie. I had so much fun at my first con! I wish I was not in so much pain with my shoulder, but there's not much I can do about that.

Thank you for being okay with allowing me to geek out over seeing Jewel Staite. My favorite part of the whole thing was the fact that you got upset with me when Jewel was talking about her lasagna, and I turned to you and said "It's delicious!" - when you said "How would you know? You've never had it!", I wanted to laugh so hard lol

Then to find out that Jewel's husband was sitting directly behind us with their son? I really hope he heard you say that lol

I'm getting close to having your ring. There have been some delays, but if you're reading this, you'll know by now that I've got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment