Monday, November 30, 2015

I Met Your Parents...

Dear Future Wife,

So, the Friday before Thanksgiving, I started putting money down on the ring that I'm going to give you today. Now I just have to live on ramen & tofu for a few months lol (just kidding... sorta lol)

I met your parents on Thanksgiving. I was so worried, and in hindsight, there was no reason for it. The time spent there will be unforgettable to me, as I'm sure it will be the same for you. I know you said most of your Thanksgivings in the past were not great, so the bar was set pretty low as far as what to expect. Then when I dropped you off at your home, you told me it was the best Thanksgiving ever. Now, while I do know the bar was set pretty low, I know that overall you enjoyed yourself because of you were smiling after a week that would have normally left you wanting to stab everyone in the face.

I look forward to what Christmas will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment