Friday, June 23, 2017

The Craziest Time of My Life

Dear Future Wife,

It's been a year since you told me you would would marry me. Here we are, less than 4 months away, and things are starting to get crazy. Wedding planning... finding a place to move in together... packing up our lives... planning the move...

Things feel crazy at times, but nothing can beat the feelings I have when we are together. Knowing you are here with me and that we can overcome anything together is a great feeling. You make me feel so much better when you’re around. I want to feel that for the rest of my days.

I can’t help but smile to myself when I think of all the fun we have. It doesn’t matter if we are at home or on the road. You have the ability to bring a smile on my face no matter what the situation is. You are an incredibly smart and funny woman. Thank you for being my future wife.

We both know that we still have a lot to do before October, but I'm confident that we'll conquer every challenge set before us in the coming months.


PS. Thanks for patching me up today *hugs-n-kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment