Wednesday, September 13, 2017

The Prequel to the Beginning of the Rest of Our Lives

Dear Future Wife,

In a month, you'll go from being my "fiancé" and my "future wife", to my "wife". We've been living together for just under 2 months now, and learning the ins and outs of how things will end up being has been exciting. Gracie learning to put up with me has been fun. I'm sure that she will be reporting back to Mother Russia about my goings on in no time, if she hasn't been already. Who knows how long it will take her to install a new super-secret hideout.

So, some sappy things... the following numbers have something in common with each other... 43,200, 30, and 720. They're the different ways you can break down a month... minutes, days, and hours, respectively. The number 43,200 is interesting... it's almost exactly the population of city you were born in... only off by 179... so that's close enough, right?

Take the number 30... We met in your 30th year, 30 days after we met I lost my job at the State (which was a huge blessing in disguise), but it is also the number of days until we are married. Then there's 720... that's the number of hours until we're married, but it's also the number of days before today that you helped me so much, and made me begin to realize I wanted you to be my wife. That day was Thursday, Sept 24th, 2015. It was the day that you came to see me after work on that day (I was in training), found that I was sick, and "noped the hell out" lol However, you did drop off something that helped me through it, and I went to work the next day, and applied for a promotion that I ended up getting.

I love you greatly, and am the luckiest man in the world!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment